Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun New Signs

These are some fun new signs! Both of them are 4 foot long. The top one was inspired by my own difficulty with laundry, it is designed to go above a washer and dryer or in a laundry room. I thought that having some kind of verse would inspire me to turn this task into something that would honor God instead of making me feel overwhelmed! So, the verse is Psalms 51:1-2, "Have mercy on me, O God, according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin." The sign reads - Sometimes we need to be reminded who truly does the washing! I love it! My kids like the underwear hanging on the line. It makes me smile when I go into the laundry room - so I guess it fulfilled its purpose. See the detail photos below.

This is a line from one of my favorite songs of all time. The song, Princes and Frogs by Superchick reminds girls to wait for their prince. The sign reads, "All princes start as frogs and all gentlemen as dogs -Just wait till it's plain to see - What they're growing up to be - Cause some frogs will still be frogs - And some dogs will still be dogs - Some boys could become men - Just don't kiss them till then." Love that message! This sign would be a great gift for a teenage girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment